IT Project Manager
Oasys Technologies has openings for “IT Project Manager” Position.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project lifecycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) using Software Development methodologies Agile.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines using tools like MS Project, Visio and Version One.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics. May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations with having knowledge of Software Programming and Enterprise Level SOA Architecture.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function Performs project risk analysis
- Serve as a lead by providing direction to less experienced technical project management staff while serving in a project leadership role.
Requirements: Minimum a “Bachelor’s degree of Science in Computer Information Systems or relevant discipline, or the equivalent and solid experience involving tools and technologies mentioned above or a related field”
Work location Is Eagan, MN with required travel to client locations throughout the USA. Please mail your resumes to 2121 Cliff Dr, Suite 210, Eagan, MN 55122 or email: email@example.com (or) Fax to 651-234-0099