Current Job Opening: Office Administrator (Eagan, MN office)
Posted: July 3, 2017
Office Administrator – Competitive Pay, Family-Friendly Schedule, Reputable Organization
Oasys Technologies is based in Eagan, MN and provides IT staffing and project management for large corporations such as Wells Fargo, Target and Best Buy. Day to day operations include hiring, placing employees, administering benefits, immigration paperwork (when needed) and payroll processing.
Oasys Technologies was recently named the 8th fastest growing company in Minnesota (by the Minnesota Business Journal) and is recognized as one of the most reputable IT staffing agencies in the Midwest. As the IT industry continues to increase rapidly, Oasys Technologies is positioned for long-term stability and growth.
The ideal candidate is excited to be part of a successful and growing organization, and will enjoy a high level of autonomy and ownership in their work. The leadership is empowering, passionate and appreciative; the work culture is warm, employee oriented and driven.
- Basic office phone, printing, scanning, and faxing
- Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel (strong Excel skills are a plus)
- MailChimp, Facebook, LinkedIn (WordPress is a plus)
- Immigration paperwork processing experience (is a plus)
- Works autonomously, takes initiative and solves problems independently. Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken), with confident and professional representation of the organization.
- Strong detail orientation, patience in searching out solutions and best practices, pride and ownership in work.
- Answer phone calls, walk-ins and online requests
- Manage the office, filing, ordering and maintenance requests
- Administer Human Resources paperwork, including employee benefits, immigration filing and payroll
- Execute marketing activities (employee newsletter and social media posting) as directed
- Assist President as directed
Experience: Minimum 2 years full-time administrative experience
Hours: 40 hours per week, 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Compensation: Competitive wage, benefits, 401K, paid holidays and vacation time, flexibility for family needs
Resume: please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org