The majority of new workers are referred by existing employees, demonstrating high employee satisfaction and career longevity at Oasys. Join an organization that genuinely values individuals and their contribution to the company.
Oasys Technologies Inc. has openings for the following positions:
Posting Period: 10/13/2017 – 11/12/2017
Title: Senior Software Engineer PL/SQL
- Senior Software Engineer PL/SQL(OS151213) with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology or related and 5 yrs of exp. to develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Extracting, transforming, loading of data using PL/SQL procedures and functions. Transforming complex business logic into Oracle database design and developing it using packages, stored procedures, user defined functions, and views. Preparation of technical design documents for reports and ETL Processes using PL-SQL. Providing support to an existing system in Oracle database and the tasks is troubleshooting, root cause analysis and enhancements.
Work location is Eagan, MN with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.Please mail resumes to 2121 Cliff Dr, Suite 210, Eagan, MN 55122 (or) e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Fax to 651-234-0099.
Posting Period: 06/05/2017 – 07/10/2017
Title: Senior Hadoop Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any),Technology or related and 5 yrs of exp. to work on implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting Hadoop clusters.
- Monitoring cluster health status on daily basis, tuning system performance related configuration parameters, backing up configuration xml files.
- Maintain and monitor UNIX file systems for DataStage ETL Projects, installation and administration of Red hat Linux server.
- Experience on Cloudera Hadoop.
Oasys Technologies has openings for the following positions:
Posting Period: 05/12/2017 – 06/16/2017
Title: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Applications, Technology, Engineering(any), Any Analytical Science or related and 5 yrs of exp to develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products and enhancements to existing applications throughout their development product Life cycles.
- Conduct GUI automated testing using QTP / UFT for client server application.
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
- Modify and develop QTP / UFT scripts to support regular functional changes.
- Involve in functional testing, performance testing, End – To – End testing and regression testing.