The majority of new workers are referred by existing employees, demonstrating high employee satisfaction and career longevity at Oasys. Join an organization that genuinely values individuals and their contribution to the company.
Oasys Technologies Inc. has openings for the following positions:
Oasys Technologies, Inc has openings for the following position:
Start date:09/20/2018; End date: 09/19/2021
Primary responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Analyze, design and handle technical designs and complex applications features using diagrams, data tables and flowcharts.
- Design, coding, development and unit testing using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Spring Boot, JUnit and Web development.
- Perform full life cycle development as well as mentoring inexperience associates.
- Wrote SQL queries to interact with Databases Oracle/db2 and used JDBC driver for database connectivity.
- Support work for Unix/Linux bash and Perl scripting jobs and schedule those jobs in Autosys.
- Support work on complicated Jobs for data extract, transform and load transformations using Pentaho data integration.
- Performed Unit Testing, Functional testing to validate how better and feasible is the application to be used by the End-use.
- Used build utilities tools like Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Packaging and promotion of applications using Dockers and Containers.
- Education Requirement:Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects
- Work location is Eagan,MN with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.Please mail resumes to 2121 Cliff Dr, Suite 210, Eagan, MN 55122 (or) e-mail :email@example.com (or) Fax:651-234-0099